Friday, February 21, 2014

Class 6: Gondola Paranoia

Mindless Writing:
“Kkkkppoop.” that was what she said to me during the sail out to the pacific northwest. It wasn’t clear the first time she said it but I knew the meaning behind it. I knew that our 5 years together had been the best of both of our lives. On the starboard side of the ship she was against the rails looking out into the distance; her 3 proboscis flopping in the cool wind.

Gondola Monologue:
How does the infrastructure of these buildings hold up with constant water damage? Are electrocutions a common way of suicide over here? There’s a lot of water to throw a toaster in. That’s kind of a strange painting to have at the edge of the gondola. Why would I look at that when I could see the same thing in real life ahead of me while being ON the gondola? Hmmm I wonder if their laundry that they put out to dry ever falls in the canals. This gondola guy behind me could kill me so easily if he wanted to. Maybe I should get out. I could swim to the nearest dock probably.

Waterfall Dialogue:
a. You see that rainbow on the waterfall?
b. Yeah
a. It looks like it was photoshopped in.
b. Haha kinda, yeah. Do you think it would behoove us to jump off this cliff?
a. Hmmmm…
a. …
a. …
a. …
a. …
a. Nah probably not.
b. Yeah you’re probably right.
a. It’s a loud waterfall I can barely here myself leaf-blowing right now.
b. Pretty though!
a. Yeah I guess but I’d really like to get these leaves outta here.

Underwater Telepathy:
a. There are a lot of fish down here. I wonder if they think I’m a fish. I wonder if they think at all…
a. HEY FISH!
b. What?
a. Woah.
b. What?
a. Uhhhhhhh. What’s up?

b. Ugh. Tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment