Thursday, February 13, 2014

Class 4: Eternity Will Smile On Me

Mindless Writing


The large dog’s pawprint left its mark forever in the dried mud along the edge of the forest’s waterfall. It was the last any had ever seen of Scruffy the dogman Wonder. Scruffy was the greatest dogman this side of the eastern Halefyr and was known to all as the most generous and gentle creature in all the woodlands. One day he disappeared and the ways have never been foggier since.

Writer's Commentary: He sounds like he was a great guy :(

A Safe Space

I’m in the hyperbolic time chamber where there is an endless view of white marble floor and near the edge resides a cozy looking fort, regal enough for a prince, but homely enough for me to be at peace with eternity. I am standing on the precipice of the edge looking out into the white distance letting my mind wander, no care in the world about the daily chores I used to be subjected to or the stressful consequences that come with having free will. I am a quiet man, easy to find but hard to reach, besides myself with an endless mind flow of analytical over thinking that never reaches the edge of my lips, but stays swirling around in my head like a never ending whirlpool losing and gaining water, never ceasing to have material to keep moving. I might sing a verse from a song that I find releases some unconscious orgasm within my cerebellum, or I might be a kindly, unfaltering beacon of light and comfort to others in my best of days. I am unusually light-hearted in most areas of my life, and I have an ability to be very creative within the comfort of my own mind, my own hyperbolic time chamber where I know eternity will smile on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment